- 500 grams Unibic Italian sponge finger biscuits
- 500 grams Mascarpone cheese
- 600 grams Whipping cream of choice
- 600-700 grams boiled water
- 3 heaped tablespoons Coffee of choice
- 2 level tablespoons Sugar (can sub with ccn sugar)
- 200 grams Tia Maria
- 1 sachet Chocolate mousse, (I use white wings)
- 2 flake chocolate bars
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Gateau Creative Easy Quick Dessert Egg free Vegetarian Italian
1. Boil water. Add coffee, sugar and Tia Maria
2. Place mascarpone and cream into bowl. 1min sp3 (check every 20 seconds so it doesn't turn into butter). Set half of the mixture aside
3. Without washing the bowl, add 1x choc mousse sachet into remaining mascarpone and cream mixture. 30sec sp3
4. Immerse biscuits entirely, 1 at a time, into coffee mixture for 4 seconds (not longer, it'll be too mushy when it's set). Place biscuits into the base of the dish. Continue until the base is covered. Ok if there are some gaps in between
5. Pour choc mousse mixture on top and spread all over. Sides and gaps don't need to be completedly filled, it's asthetically more pleasing to the eye if there are drips of chocolate down the sides and the tips of the biscuits are visible
6. Dip remaining biscuits into coffee mixture 1 at a time and place on top of choc mousse mixture. If you need more coffee mixture, just add water
7. Pour remaining creamy cheese mixture on top (gaps ok - looks nicer)
8. Dust surface of Tiramisu with cacao or cocoa powder
9. Break up the flake bar and sprinkle on top. Add berries if you wish. I usually use the long choch wafer biscuits with strawberries and a sprigg of fresh mint for looks.
Accessories you need
I am yet to make this 'healthy'. In the grand scheme of things, it's not too much sugar, given the size of the dish. However, the fat content of the cream and mascarpone may put some people off.
I prepare the Tiramisu the night before I need it. The flavours soak into the biscuits and it sets well. Shouldn't be mushy, should be a moist cake consistency and stands well when served.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes