- 2 sheets Rice Paper
- 400 grams honey
- 1 egg white
- 400 grams toasted almonds
- 100 grams diced citron
3h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place honey and egg white in TM bowl and attach butterfly.
Begin cooking at 60 mins, 100 degC, sp 1.
After the 1st hour, reset timer. Again 60 mins, 100 degC, sp 1.
After the 2nd hour, reset timer. Another, 60 mins, 100 degC, sp 1.
After the 3rd hour, add the citron, mix at sp 1, 60 secs.
Then add almonds and stir in with spatuala. Note you must do these steps quickly as hardening occurs quickly.
Then scoop out onto a prepare small tray line with the rice paper. Put second layer of rice paper on top and flatten.
Place nougat in a dark, cool place, e.g. the pantry, to set for approx. 12 hours.
Enjoy. Warning this product can cause tooth extraction!
Hardening occurs quickly once in the 3rd hour. Do not leave your mix - work it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)