- 250 g dark chocolate, (60% cocoa)
- 600 ml Whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, paste (squeezed from pod)
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 100 ml Fresh pineapple juice
- 100 ml Fresh mango juice
- 50 ml Fresh passionfruit juice (or use tin and strain seeds)
- 2 small pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 Limes
8Recipe is created for
- Add chocolate pieces to TM bowl, grate on Speed 9 for 10secs. Set aside.
- Rinse and dry bowl
- Add milk, sugar and vanilla bean, heat for 5mins on 90 on Speed 2
- Add coconut milk, fruit juices and nutmeg, cook for 5mins on 90c on Speed 2
- Remove vanilla bean, zest limes over mixture in bowl
- Add chocolate to TM bowl
- Cook at 90c Speed 2 for 7 mins
Recipe from Gilles Marchal
Converted by Danielle Scott
Serve warm in bowls or soup dishes. It will go perfectly with your favourite icecream or sorbet. It will keep quite well in the fridge for 2 days.
Note: Recipe makes approximately 1.25 litres. You can halve recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Black Buger Buns