- 80 grams short grain or arborio rice, washed and drained
- 750 grams whole milk, (use 4 tbsp to mix with cornflour)
- 375 grams half and half cream, (half milk, half cream)
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornflour, (melted in 4T milk from 750g above)
- 1 pinch salt
Place all ingredients (except cornflour mixed with 4T of milk) to the TM bowl. Cook for 45 minutes at 90 Con Speed 1-2.
Pour cornflour mix through lid whileTM is running onSpeed 1-2 for 30 seconds or until thickened.
Pour into 6 small bowls. Place in fridge to chill (or if you can't wait, eat it warm).
Sprinkle some cinnamon on top before serving.
Turkish Rice Pudding
For a different result, add fresh or dried fruit to the TM bowl at the end of cooking. There is no need for additional cooking...the heat of the custard will be sufficient to heat the fruit through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder