- 500 g Apricots, halved
- 500 g nectarines, halved
- sprinkle caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 180 g Butter, cold & cubed
- 220 g plain flour
- 35 g iced water
- 600 g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 30 g plain flour
- 160 g caster sugar
- 160 g sour cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g honey
- 300 g organic yoghurt
Pre-heat oven to 180C and arrange fruit halves onto lined baking tray.
Sprinkle with sugar and cut vanilla bean into several pieces. Scatter over fruit.
Bake for 30 min or until well caramelised. Set aside.
Place sugar and vanilla bean into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and flour and with dial set to , mix 3 sec/Turbo.
Add ice water and blend for 8 sec/speed 4.
Press into 20cm spring form tin, pressing up the sides of the tin to form a full crust.
Place in freezer while you make the filling.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 7.
Pour filling into well chilled pastry base and bake for 45 min.
Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 160C.
Place ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for 8 sec/speed 4.
Pour on top of cooked cheesecake and return to the oven.
Cook for further 15 min or until just slightly wobbly in the centre.
Remove from oven and cool completely before topping with roasted fruit.
This would make an amazing and very seasonal finish at a Christmas lunch! Use cherries for that hint of red for the Festive feel.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake