- 500 g Apricots, halved
- 500 g nectarines, halved
- sprinkle caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 180 g Butter, cold & cubed
- 220 g plain flour
- 35 g iced water
- 600 g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 30 g plain flour
- 160 g caster sugar
- 160 g sour cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g honey
- 300 g organic yoghurt
Pre-heat oven to 180C and arrange fruit halves onto lined baking tray.
Sprinkle with sugar and cut vanilla bean into several pieces. Scatter over fruit.
Bake for 30 min or until well caramelised. Set aside.
Place sugar and vanilla bean into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and flour and with dial set to , mix 3 sec/Turbo.
Add ice water and blend for 8 sec/speed 4.
Press into 20cm spring form tin, pressing up the sides of the tin to form a full crust.
Place in freezer while you make the filling.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 7.
Pour filling into well chilled pastry base and bake for 45 min.
Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 160C.
Place ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for 8 sec/speed 4.
Pour on top of cooked cheesecake and return to the oven.
Cook for further 15 min or until just slightly wobbly in the centre.
Remove from oven and cool completely before topping with roasted fruit.
This would make an amazing and very seasonal finish at a Christmas lunch! Use cherries for that hint of red for the Festive feel.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken