- 500 g Apricots, halved
- 500 g nectarines, halved
- sprinkle caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 180 g Butter, cold & cubed
- 220 g plain flour
- 35 g iced water
- 600 g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 30 g plain flour
- 160 g caster sugar
- 160 g sour cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g honey
- 300 g organic yoghurt
Pre-heat oven to 180C and arrange fruit halves onto lined baking tray.
Sprinkle with sugar and cut vanilla bean into several pieces. Scatter over fruit.
Bake for 30 min or until well caramelised. Set aside.
Place sugar and vanilla bean into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and flour and with dial set to , mix 3 sec/Turbo.
Add ice water and blend for 8 sec/speed 4.
Press into 20cm spring form tin, pressing up the sides of the tin to form a full crust.
Place in freezer while you make the filling.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 7.
Pour filling into well chilled pastry base and bake for 45 min.
Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 160C.
Place ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for 8 sec/speed 4.
Pour on top of cooked cheesecake and return to the oven.
Cook for further 15 min or until just slightly wobbly in the centre.
Remove from oven and cool completely before topping with roasted fruit.
This would make an amazing and very seasonal finish at a Christmas lunch! Use cherries for that hint of red for the Festive feel.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad