THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 g raw sugar
- 500 g Milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 1/4 tablespoon gelatine
- 250 g cream
- 50 g raw sugar
- 250 g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Rose Water
8Recipe is created for
1. To make the panna cottas, place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 30 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add 400g milk and vanilla seeds, heat for 3 minutes, 70°C, speed 2.
3.Meanwhile, place 100g milk and gelatine in a small cup or bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
4. Add gelatine mixture, mix for 30 seconds, 70°C, speed 3.
5. Add cream, mix for 10 seconds, speed 3. Carefully pour cream mixture into cups, jars or moulds to set. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until set (approx. 4 hours).
6. To make the coulis, place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
7. Add raspberries, cook for 5 minutes, 90°C, speed 2.
8. Add rosewater, puree for 5 seconds, speed 5. Refrigerate until cool.
Pour coulis on top of set panna cotta and top with Persian fairy floss and dried rose petals.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola