THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 g raw sugar
- 500 g Milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 1/4 tablespoon gelatine
- 250 g cream
- 50 g raw sugar
- 250 g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Rose Water
Recipe is created for
1. To make the panna cottas, place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 30 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add 400g milk and vanilla seeds, heat for 3 minutes, 70°C, speed 2.
3.Meanwhile, place 100g milk and gelatine in a small cup or bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
4. Add gelatine mixture, mix for 30 seconds, 70°C, speed 3.
5. Add cream, mix for 10 seconds, speed 3. Carefully pour cream mixture into cups, jars or moulds to set. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until set (approx. 4 hours).
6. To make the coulis, place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
7. Add raspberries, cook for 5 minutes, 90°C, speed 2.
8. Add rosewater, puree for 5 seconds, speed 5. Refrigerate until cool.
Pour coulis on top of set panna cotta and top with Persian fairy floss and dried rose petals.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)