- 50 g Rapadura
- 30 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 400 g coconut milk
- 200 g buttermilk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g dessicated, coconut
Preheat oven to 150deg, place coconut on baking tray and toast until golden brown.
Add Rapadura and cornfour to TM bowl and mill 10 secs speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut milk and buttermilk plus eggs and vanilla bean paste. Cook 6min/90deg/sp4.
Serve custard into bowls and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Accessories you need
Suitable for TM31 or TM5
Use 600g coconut milk and omit buttermilk for a thicker custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Easy Uttapam
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice