- 50 g Rapadura
- 30 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 400 g coconut milk
- 200 g buttermilk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g dessicated, coconut
Preheat oven to 150deg, place coconut on baking tray and toast until golden brown.
Add Rapadura and cornfour to TM bowl and mill 10 secs speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut milk and buttermilk plus eggs and vanilla bean paste. Cook 6min/90deg/sp4.
Serve custard into bowls and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Suitable for TM31 or TM5
Use 600g coconut milk and omit buttermilk for a thicker custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)