- 180g Butter, softened
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 220g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300g SR flour
- 160g Milk
- 1tbsp vinegar
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 170ºC/180ºC
2. Mix all ingredient EXCEPT the cocoa powder in the TM bowl
at 1min/Speed 5.
3. Pour out batter, leaving about 1/4 in the TM bowl.
4. Add cocoa powder in TM bowl and mix 6s/Speed 5.
5. Dollop spoonfuls of batter into loaf pan,
alternating the white and chocolate.
6. Use a skewer to mix the 2 batters.
Careful not to overmix or it will lose the marble effect when sliced.
(I kind of wrote a letter "S")(I did it twice in the photo shown
and the marble did not turn out great so I'll stick to just once)
F. Bake for 1 hour or until skewer comes out clean.
This recipe is adapted from Australia Easy Cookbook and makeitperfect. The cake is soft and not too sweet. Perfect if you want to ice the cake. Bear in mind marble effect is better if baked tall rather than flat.
I added a teaspoon of rum for variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake