THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Jaggery or sweetener of choice
- 2 star anise pod
- 1/4 level teaspoon Cardomon
- 1 level tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 Large ripe mango
- 500 grams Almond/rice/milk of choice
- 1 can (425ml) organic coconut milk
- 2 heaped tablespoons Jaggery/sweetener of choice
- 1 level tablespoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 1 zest of lemons
- 1 zest of orange
8Recipe is created for
Put the sugar, star anise, cloves and ginger in the TMX with 6 tablespoons of water, set TMX. 100 degrees, 6 min, speed 3.
Set aside and leave to cool and infuse. Pass the syrup through a fine sieve. Peel the mango and slice the flesh from the stone.
Put half of it in the TMX, add 2 tablespoons of the spice syrup and blend speed 8 10 seconds. Add a little water, if necessary, to get a pouring consistency. Check for flavour and sweetness, and add a little more syrup to taste if it needs it.
Slice the remaining mango into matchsticks and put them in a bowl with a tablespoon of the mango sauce.
To make Risotto:
Place lemon and orange rind and blend speed 9, 10 seconds.
Add all remaining ingredients, cook 100degrees, speed 3.5 (or until it moves around) for 18 min or until cooked add mre liquid if needed.
Serve with syrup, sliced mango's and almonds or nuts of choice (pumpkin seeds, pistatio...)
Vanilla & Coconut Risotto with Spiced Mango and Almond
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free