THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 package milk coffee biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fine lemon rind
- 3 eggs
2h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Line the bottom and sides of a 23cm spring form tin with baking paper. I find it easier to cut the baking paper to size by first tracing around the tin and cutting out before inserting.
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
1. Place the biscuits into TM bowl and grind into fine crumbs, speed 7, 3-5 seconds. Sometimes they may need a bit longer – SET ASIDE
2. Melt the butter at 80 degrees, 2 minutes speed 1
3. Return the biscuit crumbs to the TM bowl and combine with butter for 5 seconds, speed 6.
4. Press mixture into spring form tin (base and sides) and refrigerate
1. Place sugar into clean and dry TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 9
2. Place remaining filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 4-5 until combined
3. Pour mixture onto base in spring tin and bake in 160 degree oven for 50 - 60 minutes. It is done when it 'looks' baked and springs back when touched in the middle but still wobbly in the centre. The centre will firm up when it cools.
4. Turn oven off and leaving the door slightly ajar leave cheesecake in the oven for 2 hrs to prevent cracking.
5. Refridgerate until cool. Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Any plain sweet biscuits (like Arrowroot) can replace the milk coffee ones
Rapadura sugar can be replaced with caster sugar
Add berries in season and dust with caster sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits