- 100 grams Butter
- 1 package granita/marie biscuits
- 1 can Condensed milk 400grams
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams thickened cream
- 4 Lemons, juiced
Recipe is created for
- Melt butter for 2 1/2 minutes/90deg/speed 2
- Add biscuits and crush 5 secs/speed 9
- Press biscuit mixture into 8inch/20cm spingform tin, and place in fridge to set
- Place condensed milk, cream cheese and thickened cream in clean TM bowl. Mix for 30secs/speed 6, adding lemon juice in a steady stream for the last 15 seconds
- Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base and refridgerate minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set. Decorate with cream and fruit of choice (eg strawberries) before serving.
Accessories you need
Following comments on this recipe, you could always consider halving the recipe. Me, I like a tall cheesecake with lots of filling. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto
- Cinnabun bread
- Apple Cinnamon Squares