- 100 grams Butter
- 1 package granita/marie biscuits
- 1 can Condensed milk 400grams
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams thickened cream
- 4 Lemons, juiced
Recipe is created for
- Melt butter for 2 1/2 minutes/90deg/speed 2
- Add biscuits and crush 5 secs/speed 9
- Press biscuit mixture into 8inch/20cm spingform tin, and place in fridge to set
- Place condensed milk, cream cheese and thickened cream in clean TM bowl. Mix for 30secs/speed 6, adding lemon juice in a steady stream for the last 15 seconds
- Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base and refridgerate minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set. Decorate with cream and fruit of choice (eg strawberries) before serving.
Following comments on this recipe, you could always consider halving the recipe. Me, I like a tall cheesecake with lots of filling. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Variation Janine's Rice Pudding
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake