- 100 g pitted dates
- 45 g Cashews raw
- 260 g water
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder or Cacao powder, heaped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence/extract/paste
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add all ingredients to bowl. Blend 1 min, speed 10.
2. Scrape down sides and lid. Cook 6 mins, 90°, speed 3 until thickened. Sauce will thicken more as it cools.
3. Transfer to a clean jar and store in fridge.
Serve warm over ice cream or cold as a dipping sauce for fruit.
Can be re-heated.
Accessories you need
You can substitute 50-80g of unsweetened dark chocolate for the cocoa/cacao powder.
JAFFA: Add zest of half an orange in Step 1. You can also juice the orange and top up the juice with water to 260ml.This will result in a less sweet sauce.
CHOC MINT: Add peppermint essence to taste.
MOCHA: Use 260g of black coffee instead of water, or 1-2 teaspoons of instant coffee powder.
CHOC GINGER: Add 1/2 to 1 tsp ground ginger, or to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)
- Quickest Scones
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce