- 80 g water
- 150 g sugar
- 90 g Butter
- 110 g Dry Milk Powder - Full Cream
- 2 Blocks of Favourite Chocolate, I used Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate (family blocks)
- 1 Batch of Condensed Milk, Or 1 tin of Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 65 g Butter
- 3 Violet Crumble Bars - full size
Recipe is created for
Break up chocolate blocks and place into TM Bowl. Mill for 10 seconds / speed 9. Set aside.
Put butterfly into TM bowl
Put all Condensed Milk Ingredients into TM bowl and mix 6 mins / 90 degrees / speed 4
While condensed milk is cooking, line a slice tray with Baking Paper - allow a fair amount of overhang with the baking paper as this will assist you to lift the fudge from the tray later.
Break up the Violet Crumble Bars - you could do this with the thermomix at the start and then set it aside - but I like the bigger chunks in the actual fudge so I just break the violet crumble bars up inside their packets.
Dump the broken up violet crumble bars onto the lined slice tray and spread them about roughly.
Once Condensed Milk has completed, remove the butterfly and add the butter from the list of fudge ingredients to the condensed milk and melt for 5 mins / 100 degrees / speed 3. Note:- If you are using a tin it will take the full five mins. If you have just made your own condensed milk it will probably only take a couple of mins for the condensed milk and butter to melt and combine.
Add the milled chocolate to the TM Bowl and continue to cook 2 mins / 80 degrees / speed 4
Tip the fudge over the violet crumble pieces on the lined tray. Use a silicon spatula to get all the fudge out of the TM Bowl and then to smooth over the top of the fudge in the slice tray.
Place tray in to the fridge to set for 3-5 hours. (or freezer for a faster result).
Remove set fudge from slice tray. Cut into pieces and serve.
Store in a container in the fridge.
Make The Fudge
Accessories you need
See these and other yummy treats on my Facebook Page here:-
Follow me on Instagram Here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice