- 200 g plain sweet biscuits
- 100 g Butter
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 150 g castor sugar
- 200 g white chocolate, (roughly broken)
- 180 g cream
- 500 g cream cheese
Preheat oven to 160C. Prepare 22cm spring form tin. Grease tin. Line base.
1. Place butter into TM bowl and melt, 1minute 30 seconds 90C speed 2.
2. Add biscuits and crush, 15 second speed 6.
3. Press mixture evenly into base of tin and refridgerate until filling complete.
1. Prepare fine sugar if using raw sugar.
2. To a very clean & dry bowl add 3 eggs whites and whip for 1minute 30seconds 50C speed 4.
3. Continue to whip at speed 4 and slowly add half the sugar through the hole in the lid. Once combined (1 minute), set aside.
4. To a clean bowl add chocolate pieces and chop 5 seconds speed 8.
5. Add cream and melt 1minute 30seconds at 50C speed 2.
6. Add cream cheese, remaining sugar and egg yolks. Mix 40 seconds speed 6 utnil smooth.
7. Insert butterfly and add whipped egg whites to the TM bowl and combine 7 seconds speed 2.
8. Pour batter onto biscuit base and bake 40 - 50minutes or until cooked (very slight wobble in centre).
Allow to cool in oven and then refridgerate overnight.
Serve with fruit couli and ice cream or cream if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart