- 50 g raw sugar
- 30 g cornflour
- 100 g white chocolate pieces
- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk (400g)
Add macadamia nuts to bowl. Set dial to and pulse 3 times. Set aside.
Add sugar and cornflour, mill 10 sec/speed 9. Add white chocolate pieces, set to and pulse1-2 times to break the chocolate up slightly.
Add coconut milk and eggs and cook 9min/90 degrees/speed 4.
Serve with crumbled macadamia nuts.
The sugar can be completely omitted if you prefer due to the chocolate being added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect lemon tart
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Vanilla Slice
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise