- 50 g raw sugar
- 30 g cornflour
- 100 g white chocolate pieces
- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk (400g)
Add macadamia nuts to bowl. Set dial to and pulse 3 times. Set aside.
Add sugar and cornflour, mill 10 sec/speed 9. Add white chocolate pieces, set to and pulse1-2 times to break the chocolate up slightly.
Add coconut milk and eggs and cook 9min/90 degrees/speed 4.
Serve with crumbled macadamia nuts.
The sugar can be completely omitted if you prefer due to the chocolate being added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard