- 1 package White Chocolate Tim Tams
- 170 grams Cranberries
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 75 grams pistachios
In TM BOwl crush Pistachios on speed 4 for 5 seconds. Place aside.
In TM Bowl blend Tim Tams and cranberries on speed 5-6 for 5-10 seconds.
Blend in cream cheese on Speed 5-6 for 10 seconds.
Roll in Pistachios.
Chill and serve.
Can be made with any flavor Tim Tams with or without fruit and rolled in Coconut!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding