- 270 g Chocolate Biscuits
- 55 g Butter
- 125 g block Lindt milk chocolate
- 60 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 750 g cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 160 g sour cream
- 2 tbsp Dutch process coDutch process cocoa mixed with a little warm watercoa mixed with a little warm water, mixed with a little warm water
- 1 family pack Violet Crumble mini pieces
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits and 40g butter into TM bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 7.
Press into large spring form pan and bake in 160ºC oven for 10 minutes. Set aside.
In clean TM bowl chop chocolate with remaining 15g butter for 5 sec/speed 4. Melt for 4 min/37ºC/speed soft.
Add sugar, essence and cream cheese and beat for 30 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 1 min/speed 9.
Wrap a double layer of foil around the outside of the springform pan.
Pour cheesecake mix into spring form pan and place in a water bath in 160ºC oven. Cook for 1 hour or until set in centre. Cool.
Layer honeycomb pieces on top of cheesecake, drizzle with a little additional chocolate melted with 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter for 2-3 min/37ºC/speed soft. Allow the chocolate to ‘glue’ the honeycomb to the top of the cake.
Wicked choc honeycomb cheesecake
Other users also liked...
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- halloween blood topping
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings