- 60 grams sugar
- 500 grams Frozen Mixed Berries roughly chopped
- 120 grams whipping cream
- 20 grams Wildberry, Blackcurrant & Blood Orange YIAH Balsamic Vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar into bowl, mill for 15 secs, speed 10.
Add Balsamic Vinegar & frozen strawberries and chop, 15 secs, speed 8.
Scrape down side of bowl with spatula, Add Cream and blend 40 secs, speed 5.
Serve straight away.
Wildberry, Blackcurrant & Blood Orange Ice Cream
This is also delish with 300g Mixed berries and 2 Frozen blood oranges, just ensure to segment before freezing.
For a lower fat version, substitue the cream for Plain Yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls