- 60 g pistachios
- 150 g caster sugar
- 300 g Pouring Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 4 titanium-strength gelatine leaves
- 600 g Greek yoghurt
- assorted micro herbs and flowers for garnish (optional)
- 100 g honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 5 pods Cardamon, seeds crushed
- pinch saffron threads
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place pistachios in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5. Remove and place in a bowl. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Soak gelatine leaves in cold water until softened (about 4-5 minutes). Meanwhile, place caster sugar, 150g cream and vanilla bean paste in mixing bowl and heat 2 mins/100C/speed 2.
3. Squeeze excess water from gelatine leaves and add to mixing bowl. Heat 1 min/100C/speed 1.
4. Add yoghurt and mix 1 min/speed 5. Pour yoghurt mixture into a bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool and thicken slightly (about 15 minutes).
5. Place butterfly whisk in position and add 150g cream. Whisk on speed 3.5 until soft peaks form (remove measuring cup to watch the cream). Add cooled yoghurt mixture and whisk 15 sec/speed 2 or until combined.
6. Pour yoghurt mixture into 6 individual ramekins and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
7. To make the Saffron Syrup, place all ingredients in mixing bowl and heat 2 mins/120C/speed 2. Remove and place in a small jug. Allow to cool.
8. To serve, dip ramekins in hot water and turn panna cottas onto plates, drizzle over a little Saffron Syrup, scatter over chopped pistachios, micro herbs and flowers and serve.
Accessories you need
Best made a day ahead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Cinnamon Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad