- 60 grams Chia
- 250 grams natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
1. Place ingredients in bowl and mix speed 4 for 2 seconds.
2. Put in appropriate serving bowls and refrigerate for 3 or 4 hours.
3. Serve with fruit.
recipe adapted from healthy kids and suitable with any milk.
We use natural yogurt (thermofun) and vanilla paste (tick of yum) also made in the thermomix.
Next I will try cocunut milk and cowas milk and may add LSA.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Jam packed with love
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Green Latte