8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
60ml of baileys
40ml of Creme de Menthe
500ml of full cream milk
4 good size scoops of vanilla ice cream
Put all ingredients into your mixing bowl.
15sec/ speed 4
if you want it thicker you can add more ice cream.
i also put a small amount of chocolate fudge topping around the martini glass.
*This is optional*
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Cornflake honey slice
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)