- 40 g raw sugar
- 1 green apple, skin on, cored, quartered
- 1 orange, peeled, quartered
- 100 g coconut water, chilled
- 200 g ice
- 2 sprigs mint, fresh
Add raw sugar to mixing bowl and blitz 10s/spd 9
Add apple, orange, coconut water and ice to mixing bowl and blitz 45s/spd 9 - or until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour into chilled glasses
Garnish with mint
Accessories you need
You can add more ice to make the consistency more of a 'slushy'. Try 50-100g extra in step 2.
If you love the taste of coconut water, you can increase the quantity you use in this recipe. NB: It will change the consistency to be more watery.
Add mint to step 2 to add another tasty element to this juice.
Reduce the amount of sugar, to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Guava Margaritas
- Melting Moments
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Egg tarts
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Grandma's Almond Biscotti
- Custard / Vanilla Slice
- Mum's Carrot Cake