- 1 apple, core removed and roughly chopped
- Juice of a lime
- 2 - 3 tablespoons brown sugar, or rapadura sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g cranberry juice
- 200 g ice cubes
Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Serve with a slice of lime and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve strained if you don't like the little bits of apple and peel that float to the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Christmas Cake
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Chicken tikka masala
- Apple Ginger Cake Thermy Style
- Taai Taai (Dutch chewy slice)
- PLUM TEA CAKE WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf