- 1 apple, core removed and roughly chopped
- Juice of a lime
- 2 - 3 tablespoons brown sugar, or rapadura sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g cranberry juice
- 200 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Serve with a slice of lime and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve strained if you don't like the little bits of apple and peel that float to the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apple, Oat & Sultana cookies
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies