- 100 g sugar
- handful mint leaves
- 200-300 g ice cubes
- 2-3 limes with skin, cut into halves
- 2 lemons with skin, ends removed and cut into quarters
- 2-3 teaspoons Rosewater
- 500-900 g sparkling mineral water
- rose petals and lime slices, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and mint into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 10.
Add ice and crush for 6 secs/speed 8.
Add chopped fruit, rosewater and half the water. and blend Turbo/2-3 times.
Strain through simmering basket and add water to dilute to taste. Serve with rose petals and lime slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad