- 100 g sugar
- handful mint leaves
- 200-300 g ice cubes
- 2-3 limes with skin, cut into halves
- 2 lemons with skin, ends removed and cut into quarters
- 2-3 teaspoons Rosewater
- 500-900 g sparkling mineral water
- rose petals and lime slices, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and mint into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 10.
Add ice and crush for 6 secs/speed 8.
Add chopped fruit, rosewater and half the water. and blend Turbo/2-3 times.
Strain through simmering basket and add water to dilute to taste. Serve with rose petals and lime slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Supersize Hamburger