- 100 g sugar
- handful mint leaves
- 200-300 g ice cubes
- 2-3 limes with skin, cut into halves
- 2 lemons with skin, ends removed and cut into quarters
- 2-3 teaspoons Rosewater
- 500-900 g sparkling mineral water
- rose petals and lime slices, for garnishing
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and mint into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 10.
Add ice and crush for 6 secs/speed 8.
Add chopped fruit, rosewater and half the water. and blend Turbo/2-3 times.
Strain through simmering basket and add water to dilute to taste. Serve with rose petals and lime slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf