- 6 Lemmons, Pealed, halved with pith removed
- 2 Limes, Pealed, halved with pith removed
- 10 gram mint, Leaves only
- 6 ice cubes, Normal sized
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1 1.25 Ltr Soda or Sparkling Mineral Water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar to bowl and mix 10 seconds Speed 10Add peeled
Lemons making sure all the white from the fruit cut in half and remove piths
Add pealed Limes making sure you remove all the white from the fruit cut in half and remove piths
Add mint to bowl
Mix 10 seconds speed 6
Add 500 mls of soda, sparkling mineral water to bowl
Add ice to bowl
Mix 10 seconds, speed - Making sure ice is not ground to a pulp leaving small chunking pea size pieces
Add remaining soda, sparkling mineral water to taste
Insert basket and strain off liquid into glasses or Jug
Remove basket and spoon pulp and crushed ice on to top of each glass or Jug
Make sure ice is not ground to a pulp leaving it small chunking
Make sure you remove all the white and piths from the fruit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Iced tea syrup
- Thai beef salad
- Fresh Mint Jelly
- Choc mint cheese cake