- 85g water
- 150g Castor Sugar
- 90g Butter
- 110g full cream milk powder
- 560g water
- 180g full cream milk powder
- 200g 1 block quality milk chocolate
- 1tbs Dissolved Moccona coffee
- All condensed milk, Or 1 tin
- All evaporated milk, Or 750ml
- 300g fresh cream
- 750ml Jamiesons Irish Whiskey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine all ingredients. 6mins/90degrees/speed 4
Set aside for later
1. Combine all ingredients. 30sec/speed 5
Set aside for later
1. Add all chocolate, grate (15sec/speed10) then scrape down and melt (5mins/50'/speed 3)
2. Add condensed milk from above recipe. 5mins/50'/speed 3
3. Add evaporated milk, coffee and cream. 15sec/speed 3.
4. Pour into 2-3l jug. Add 100ml of the whiskey to the thermo and mix for 5sec on speed 6 increasing slowly to 10 to wash out bowl. Add this to jug too.
5. Add other 600-650ml of whiskey to the mixture in the jug.
Refrigerate. Serve over ice. Will store in fridge for 3 months.
Baileys Irish Cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting