- 1 banana, quartered
- 200 g Almond milk
- 2 tablespoon avocado
- 3 date, pitted, raw
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder, raw
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- to taste ice cube
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to the bowl for 1 min speed 9
Serve and enjoy
(sprinkle with coconut optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Banoffee Pie
- Purple smoothie
- Vegan Cheesecake
- White Peach & Rockmelon Vegan Fruity Dream
- Hidden Veg Choccolate Muffins
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style