- 1 banana, quartered
- 200 g Almond milk
- 2 tablespoon avocado
- 3 date, pitted, raw
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder, raw
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- to taste ice cube
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to the bowl for 1 min speed 9
Serve and enjoy
(sprinkle with coconut optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Banana Bread
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice