- 1 banana, quartered
- 200 g Almond milk
- 2 tablespoon avocado
- 3 date, pitted, raw
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder, raw
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- to taste ice cube
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to the bowl for 1 min speed 9
Serve and enjoy
(sprinkle with coconut optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Healthy ABCD Muffins for Kids (refined sugar free)
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread