- 150 g ice blocks
- 250 g Almond milk, TM preferred
- 9 --- Dates, seeded
- 20 g chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to the TM.
2. Blend 30 secs Speed 10
3. Finish with 1-2 secs turbo if dates aren't totally blitzed.
4. Pour and enjoy
Accessories you need
Use frozen banana if you have them on hand. I used an over ripe one in the fruit bowl.
I made this today while home with sore throat and voiceless. It was very soothing.
Sorry about the picture! It won't load the right way for some reason!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns