- 4 heaped tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 heaped tablespoons Drinking chocolate, I used Cadbury drinking chocolate
- 5 tablespoons Boiling water
- 2 Mocha cubes
- 1 Medium ripe banana, Best frozen
- 3 egg whites, Best frozen1
- 1 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 200 g Milk of choice
- 100 g water
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
4h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ingredients to cup and stir until dissolved. Put in ice tray and allow to freeze at least four hours.
Freeze other ingredients if desired
Add ingredients to thermie bowl.
Blend for30sec sd5 MC on
Pour into glass or share between two. Sprinkle with some cinnamon if desired.
Prepare the cubes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread