- 20 g water
- 10 g instant coffee granules
- 30 g raw sugar
- 500 g Plant Mylk of choice, eg soy, oat, rice , almond
Insert butterfly over blades in Thermomix bowl
Add water, coffee and sugar. Whip 5 mins / speed 3.5
Set meringue aside in a small bowl
Without cleaning bowl add mylk and heat gently 5-7 minutes until 80°C / speed 4
Remove butterfly, add 2 tbs of the coffee meringue then blend 20 seconds / speed 8 to froth the mylk
Pour coffee into mugs and use spatula to dollop remaining coffee meringue on top, or to taste
Accessories you need
Remaining beaten coffee meringue will keep in a covered container in the fridge for several days without deflating. Use between macarons, as a frosting, or can be baked as meringues or frozen and added to frozen banana as a nicecream or used in cocktails.
Source: Adapted for Thermomix from a recipe by Jenny Field of //pastrychefonline.com/2015/01/15/beaten-coffee-indian-cappuccino/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Vegan Almond Parmesan
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou