- 200 grams Beetroot, (2 small or 1 medium-large) cut in quarters
- 100 grams carrot, (1 carrot) cut into quarters
- 1 apple, cut into quarters
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon seed mix, (I use my Omega 3 seed mix)
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 300 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add beetroot, carrot, apple, lemon juice and ice
- Blitz 20 seconds Speed 10
- Add seed mix, honey and water
- Mix 1-2 minutes Speed 10
Juice is especially beneficial before and after training. Beetroot juice, in particular, is high in dietary nitrates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب