- 1/2 cup of walnuts (soaked overnight)
- 2 cups berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 banana, (fresh or frozen)
- 3-4 cos lettuce, leaves
- 2 cups water
8Recipe is created for
Blend all ingredients on Speed 9 for 1 minute
Stir in 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (optional)
Walnuts are rich in omega-3-fatty acids and are a great brain food.
Chia seeds are an excellent source of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron, zinc and copper. They contain 6 times more calcium than milk. Chia seeds make you feel fuller for longer as they slow the absorption of carbohydrates and glucose levels for several hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Banana Pikelets
- Healthy Slice
- Healthy Mousse
- Healthy Green Smoothie