- 100 grams blueberries
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 170 grams apple juice
- 6 icecubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the bowl
Put the lid and measuring cup in place
Turn to speed 7 for 40 seconds
Pour into a glass and enjoy
Accessories you need
You can omit the apple juice for coconut water for a healthier alternative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Banana Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)