- 500 grams black currants or any other berries
- 1.5 litres water
- 900 grams sugar
- 80 grams white vinegar
- 1 dash lemon juice (optional)
Recipe is created for
Put fruit and water in thermomix bowl and bring to the boil 10 mins/100C/speed 1. Remove MC and boil for a further 10 minutes, or until all the juice is out 10 mins/100C/speed 1.
Pour through a sieve, and then through a cheese cloth or similar. Discard pulp.
Return to the thermomix bowl and add sugar and vinegar. Bring to the boil again 10 mins/100C/speed 3 or until all sugar has dissolved. Leave MC off for this step.
Pour into prepared bottles. Dilute syrup as you would cordial to drink. Keeps indefinitely.
Accessories you need
Particularly delicious with lemonade!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe