- 140 g sugar
- 40 g cocoa
- 120 g water
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 3 sec/speed 5.
Cook 5 min/80°C/speed 2. Cool before pouring into sterilized jar. Keep refrigerated until use.
Accessories you need
To use, drizzle around a chilled glass, fill with cold milk and serve with a straw and dollop of Creamy Traditional Ice Cream. (see Everyday Cooking for Every Family).
To make Coffee Chill, replace cocoa with 60g instant coffee granules. This will keep in the fridge for at least a month and the quantity can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- NO Tin Beetroot
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- White Chocolate Bavarian