- 140 g sugar
- 40 g cocoa
- 120 g water
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 3 sec/speed 5.
Cook 5 min/80°C/speed 2. Cool before pouring into sterilized jar. Keep refrigerated until use.
Accessories you need
To use, drizzle around a chilled glass, fill with cold milk and serve with a straw and dollop of Creamy Traditional Ice Cream. (see Everyday Cooking for Every Family).
To make Coffee Chill, replace cocoa with 60g instant coffee granules. This will keep in the fridge for at least a month and the quantity can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough