- 140 g sugar
- 40 g cocoa
- 120 g water
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 3 sec/speed 5.
Cook 5 min/80°C/speed 2. Cool before pouring into sterilized jar. Keep refrigerated until use.
Accessories you need
To use, drizzle around a chilled glass, fill with cold milk and serve with a straw and dollop of Creamy Traditional Ice Cream. (see Everyday Cooking for Every Family).
To make Coffee Chill, replace cocoa with 60g instant coffee granules. This will keep in the fridge for at least a month and the quantity can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread