- 200 g dark chocolate
- 6 Peppermint candy canes, (the longer ones)
- 125 gram candy cane hot chocolate mix, (roughly half the mixture above)
- 1 litre Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Snap candy canes roughly and place into bowl. Mill 10secs, sp9 until a fine powder has formed.
2. Add dark chocolate, broken into squares. Mill 6 secs, sp8.
3. Scrape down side of bowl and pour into jars to give as gifts, or prepare as below.
1. Add 125g Candy Cane Hot Chocolate mix as above to 1L milk. Blend 8 mins, 70 degrees, sp4. Serve, and sprinkle with extra mixture if desired.
Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Easy date scones
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Fail free Muffins
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies