- 200 g dark chocolate
- 6 Peppermint candy canes, (the longer ones)
- 125 gram candy cane hot chocolate mix, (roughly half the mixture above)
- 1 litre Milk
Recipe is created for
1. Snap candy canes roughly and place into bowl. Mill 10secs, sp9 until a fine powder has formed.
2. Add dark chocolate, broken into squares. Mill 6 secs, sp8.
3. Scrape down side of bowl and pour into jars to give as gifts, or prepare as below.
1. Add 125g Candy Cane Hot Chocolate mix as above to 1L milk. Blend 8 mins, 70 degrees, sp4. Serve, and sprinkle with extra mixture if desired.
Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Jaffa Slice