- 60 grams white sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant nescafe coffee
- 400 grams ice
- 350 grams Milk
- 3 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 1 heaped tsp woolworths gold dark chocolate dessert sauce
- 1 can whipped cream
Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar and coffee in bowl, mill 30 sec/speed 9.
2. Add ice, milk and vanilla ice cream, blend 20 sec/speed 9.
3. Melt chocolate in cup in microwave.
4. PoUr frappe into glasses, top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate
Serve straight away and enjoy!
Accessories you need
I used crush ice as we have an ice maker, so if your not using crushed milling time might be a bit longer.
I also used light milk, ice cream etc, but you can use full fat to.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Luke's Tortillas
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- Pineapple mint summer slushie
- Walnut Crescent Cookies