- 2-3 --- Rows Caramilk chocolate
- 200 g Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add chocolate to "Closed lid" and grate sp 8 for 5 secs
2. Add milk and heat 5mins, 80 degrees, sp 3
3. Pour into mug and enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Jodes Mix Fruit Scone
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake