- 400 g water
- 60 g sugar
- 12 Flowerdale Farm petticoat spice carnation flowers
- 2 green tea bags, tags removed
- 400 g Clear Apple juice
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 600 g ice cubes
- 180 g gin (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar, water and flowers in TM bowl, heat for 5 minutes, 100°C, reverse speed soft.
2. Add tea bags and allow to stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
3. Add apple and lemon juice, mix for 10 seconds, reverse speed soft. Refrigerate flowers in syrup.
4. When ready to serve, fill 6 short glasses with ice. Add 1 shot of gin to each and divide syrup and flowers evenly between them.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"