- 400 g water
- 60 g sugar
- 12 Flowerdale Farm petticoat spice carnation flowers
- 2 green tea bags, tags removed
- 400 g Clear Apple juice
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 600 g ice cubes
- 180 g gin (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar, water and flowers in TM bowl, heat for 5 minutes, 100°C, reverse speed soft.
2. Add tea bags and allow to stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
3. Add apple and lemon juice, mix for 10 seconds, reverse speed soft. Refrigerate flowers in syrup.
4. When ready to serve, fill 6 short glasses with ice. Add 1 shot of gin to each and divide syrup and flowers evenly between them.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)