- 150 g apple, apple cut into small piece, skin off
- 50 g carrot
- 10 g suger
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
step1:Put all the ingredients into the bowl [color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px] [/color]set 10mins/100degree /speed1 .
step2:Chop for 1min on speed 10 .[color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px]
[/color]step3:Add the steam basket to Thermo jug,pour juice through basket into a clean jug.
Accessories you need
Make sure you like carrot more than apple you can prepare more carrot than apple, prepare them altogether 200g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac