- 30-60 gram coffee, espresso, cold
- 0.5 teaspoons sugar, optional - I don’t use any
- 100-200 grams ice cubes
Place coffee and (optional) sugar and ice into mixing bowl, place the MC on top, 15 seconds / speed 9
Pour mixture into a tall glass.
Serve with a straw, because it separates.
(This isn’t an authentic recipe. In Greece kiosks make it with instant Nescafé emulsified in just enough water to make a stiff foam, and then dilute it to a foamy drink with ice and water.)
Sugar is optional
You could use milk /almond/coconut milk to make it creamier. Milk is an option when this is sold in Greece.
Espresso shots can be frozen into ice cubes and used in this recipe.
I often make an extra espresso in the morning, refrigerate it, and then make this later in the day when it is too hot for an actual coffee, but still feel like I need one. 😀
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Proste capuccino
- Corn rolls
- Grape Jam
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW