- 30-60 gram coffee, espresso, cold
- 0.5 teaspoons sugar, optional - I don’t use any
- 100-200 grams ice cubes
Place coffee and (optional) sugar and ice into mixing bowl, place the MC on top, 15 seconds / speed 9
Pour mixture into a tall glass.
Serve with a straw, because it separates.
(This isn’t an authentic recipe. In Greece kiosks make it with instant Nescafé emulsified in just enough water to make a stiff foam, and then dilute it to a foamy drink with ice and water.)
Sugar is optional
You could use milk /almond/coconut milk to make it creamier. Milk is an option when this is sold in Greece.
Espresso shots can be frozen into ice cubes and used in this recipe.
I often make an extra espresso in the morning, refrigerate it, and then make this later in the day when it is too hot for an actual coffee, but still feel like I need one. 😀
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)