- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 500 grams filtered water
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
Coconut MilkAdd desiccated coconut to the bowl, add water and blend for 2min30sec / spd 10. Set aside in the fridge to cool (or can do this at the end once smoothie is made - if you can wait that long)
Add spinach leaves to the coconut milk and blend for 30-45 sec / spd 10. Add all other ingredients and blend for 2min30sec / spd 10. Enjoy.
Accessories you need
Top with cacao nibs, goji berries, bee pollen, chia seeds etc
This doesn't make a super thick smoothie. If you like yours thick and creamy, feel free to add another frozen banana or some fresh / frozen avocado. I freeze leftovers into icypole moulds for my son.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef