- 50 grams frozen pitted cherries
- 50 grams baby spinach, fresh
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 avocado
- 250 grams coconut water
- 3 Iced Cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingrediants in bowl and mix 1 minute on speed 9.
Pour into Glass and enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake