- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 peeled orange
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tray of ice
- 2 cups water
- 1-3 teaspoons barley grass powder (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place quartered fruit in bowl with greens and ice.
Blend 1 minute Speed 9
Add water and barley grass powder. Blend 20 seconds Speed 5.
Barley Grass powder is alkalinising, anti-inflammatory, contains 10 times more calcium than milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vitamin C than oranges. It can help detoxify the body by reducing free radicals in the blood.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Turmeric oats
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread