- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 peeled orange
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tray of ice
- 2 cups water
- 1-3 teaspoons barley grass powder (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place quartered fruit in bowl with greens and ice.
Blend 1 minute Speed 9
Add water and barley grass powder. Blend 20 seconds Speed 5.
Barley Grass powder is alkalinising, anti-inflammatory, contains 10 times more calcium than milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vitamin C than oranges. It can help detoxify the body by reducing free radicals in the blood.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- American Banana Bread
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)