- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 peeled orange
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tray of ice
- 2 cups water
- 1-3 teaspoons barley grass powder (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place quartered fruit in bowl with greens and ice.
Blend 1 minute Speed 9
Add water and barley grass powder. Blend 20 seconds Speed 5.
Barley Grass powder is alkalinising, anti-inflammatory, contains 10 times more calcium than milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vitamin C than oranges. It can help detoxify the body by reducing free radicals in the blood.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Vegan Date & Walnut Loaf
- Paleo Cashew, Pecan & Banana Tart
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins adapted from well plated
- Choc Peanut Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- quick breakfast smoothie
- Upside down choc chip banana cake