- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 peeled orange
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tray of ice
- 2 cups water
- 1-3 teaspoons barley grass powder (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place quartered fruit in bowl with greens and ice.
Blend 1 minute Speed 9
Add water and barley grass powder. Blend 20 seconds Speed 5.
Barley Grass powder is alkalinising, anti-inflammatory, contains 10 times more calcium than milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vitamin C than oranges. It can help detoxify the body by reducing free radicals in the blood.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Banana Bread
- 4 ingredient banana orange oat bites
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chocolate Marble Banana Bread (Flourless)
- Double Choc Chip Nicecream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Lily's Grainfree Banana and Berry Mini Muffins