- 30 g butter lettuce
- 30 g baby spinach
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 1 lime
- 150 g ice
- 500 g cold water
Place all ingredients except water in bowl and blitz for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add water and blitz for 2 minutes on speed 9.
Add a splash of pure coconut water to serve to add sweetness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Unicorn balls
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Jaffa Cake
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Crispy fish batter