- 30 g butter lettuce
- 30 g baby spinach
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 1 lime
- 150 g ice
- 500 g cold water
Place all ingredients except water in bowl and blitz for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add water and blitz for 2 minutes on speed 9.
Add a splash of pure coconut water to serve to add sweetness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Chantilly Cream
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)