- 2 pod cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 600 g water
- 400 g Milk
- 5 tsp of loose Tea leaves or 5 bags of Milton tea
- 100 g sugar or other natural sweetener (or to taste)
- 1 small piece fresh ginger, either make peelings or very thin slices and add with items
Place cardamom pods into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and milk. Insert basket and place tea and sugar in it.
Cook for 9 mins at 100C on Speed 4.
Continue to cook for further 1 min at the same temperature and speed if stronger flavour is desired.
Drain the tea through the basket. Serves 6.
Chai Masala Tea
Recipe contributed by Vinita Randle-Rai
You will find this recipe and many more in our Fast and Easy Indian Cooking cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle