- 2 pod cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 600 g water
- 400 g Milk
- 5 tsp of loose Tea leaves or 5 bags of Milton tea
- 100 g sugar or other natural sweetener (or to taste)
- 1 small piece fresh ginger, either make peelings or very thin slices and add with items
Place cardamom pods into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and milk. Insert basket and place tea and sugar in it.
Cook for 9 mins at 100C on Speed 4.
Continue to cook for further 1 min at the same temperature and speed if stronger flavour is desired.
Drain the tea through the basket. Serves 6.
Chai Masala Tea
Recipe contributed by Vinita Randle-Rai
You will find this recipe and many more in our Fast and Easy Indian Cooking cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream