- 4 apples, Any
- 450 Ml cold tap water
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves, Optional
Chop apples - 3 sec/speed 5
Add water and whole cloves
Cook 15 min/100 C//speed 1
Once finished, strain through TM basket and serve sprinkled with ground cloves (optional)
Accessories you need
Adopted for TM from Michael Van Straten Omega 3 Cook Book.
Excellent hot and cold. Great home made herbal tea.
No sugar required. You can add strawberries when simmering to make it even more sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail