- 100 g coconut cream
- 100 g cold water
- 50 g frozen banana, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey, or 1 pitted date
Add all ingredients to Thermomix : 1 minute / speed 9
This is a wonderful energising smoothie for when you are on the run.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Apple Cake
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!