- 100 g coconut cream
- 100 g cold water
- 50 g frozen banana, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey, or 1 pitted date
Add all ingredients to Thermomix : 1 minute / speed 9
This is a wonderful energising smoothie for when you are on the run.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Brownies
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Chocolate -Almond Puff Pastry Parcels
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Museli Bar Slice