- 400 grams ice cubes
- 2 --- Frozen Bananas (small), or 1 1/2 Large
- 3 teaspoon Instant Coffee of your choice, Or a Double Espresso shot (cold)
- 4 tablespoons stevia or sugar, Only to sweeten to taste
- 200 grams Milk, (Skim if preferred)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Add ice and frozen banana to bowl - Sp10 20 seconds
2. Scrape down sides - Sp10 10seconds
3. Dissolve Instant coffe in a little milk
3. Add Vanilla, Mik & Coffee
4 Add Stevia/Sugar if requuired.
5. Mix 10-20 seconds Sp8
Makes 4 serves. Enjoy.
Accessories you need
Frappes are a drink with ice as the main ingredient.
Any Fruit can be substituted to your taste as can the milk be Lactose free, Soy, Almond etc.
Make your own recipe with what fruit or flavouring you have on hand for a delicious icy cold summer treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- TLC Buttercream
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie