- 1 large lemon, Quartered
- 1 Large Orange, Quartered
- 30 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can 225g pineapple
- 80 grams honey
1. Place orange and lemon to TM and chop 10 secs/speed 6.
2. Add remaining ingredients with a cup of water and blend for one minute. Working from speend 1-10.
3. Strain through streamer to separate pulp.
4. Place half a cup of strained mixture in a coffee cup. Top up the cup with boiling water. Add a little honey if required.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot Cake
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Apricot Truffles
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- Nut Free Cereal Bar - winner!
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Banana, oat and sesame balls