- 1 large lemon, Quartered
- 1 Large Orange, Quartered
- 30 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can 225g pineapple
- 80 grams honey
1. Place orange and lemon to TM and chop 10 secs/speed 6.
2. Add remaining ingredients with a cup of water and blend for one minute. Working from speend 1-10.
3. Strain through streamer to separate pulp.
4. Place half a cup of strained mixture in a coffee cup. Top up the cup with boiling water. Add a little honey if required.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Artisan apple bread
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- Gingerbread Pikelets
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls