- 1 large lemon, Quartered
- 1 Large Orange, Quartered
- 30 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can 225g pineapple
- 80 grams honey
1. Place orange and lemon to TM and chop 10 secs/speed 6.
2. Add remaining ingredients with a cup of water and blend for one minute. Working from speend 1-10.
3. Strain through streamer to separate pulp.
4. Place half a cup of strained mixture in a coffee cup. Top up the cup with boiling water. Add a little honey if required.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)